How VW Parts Fail ~ In Tank Fuel Pumps – Humble Mechanic
We are back talking about how Volkswagen parts fail. This is video 29 of examining how Volkswagen parts fail. I take the really commonly failing parts, break them open and show you what happens. I also want to mention that you should not be scared off of owning or buying a VW. Anyone could do these types of videos on any make. I do how VW parts fail because I work at a VW dealer 🙂
Sponsor Of The Day
Today’s show is sponsored by Deutsche Auto Parts. They are the VW and Audi parts experts. They have great prices and awesome service. Plus they work really hard on a ton of VW DIY videos. Paul and the fellas at DAP are awesome. Also check out their new site at SHOPDAP.com
Join me today as we break down:
- What is a VW in tank fuel pump
- Where is the VW fuel pump located
- How does a VW fuel pump work
- Symptoms of a failing VW fuel pump, other than “my car will not start”
- Ways to diagnose a failing VW fuel pump
- Can you DIY a VW fuel pump
- Tip to keep a fuel pump from from failing (maybe)
- 2.0t fuel pump (the one I show in the video)
- 2.5 fuel pump (one of the more common failing pumps)
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “How VW Parts Fail, In Tank Fuel Pumps” on YouTube.
As always, your questions and comments are welcome.
Please post them below. If you would like to suggest a part of a show like this, email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com. Thanks again to Deutsche Auto Parts for being such a great sponsor.
Don’t forget to follow me at: