In this episode, Mandy Turner is joined by James Wong and Mike Costello, with Jack Quick dialling in to discuss the latest in automotive news and what’s happening at CarExpert’s offices around Australia.
In car news:
- The Chevrolet Corvette E-Ray hybrid has been revealed
- The Polestar 2 is going rear-wheel drive for 2024
- 8500 electric HiLuxes and LandCruisers will be produced in a $1b mining deal
- Used car prices continue to fall, according to a new study
James Wong talks about his launch drive of the all-new BMW 7 Series and i7, as well as his recent stint in the Range Rover Evoque P300e plug-in hybrid. Mike Costello also talks about his chat with global Volvo Car chief, Jim Rowan.
Where to find the CarExpert Podcast
You can find the CarExpert Podcast on your favourite podcast platform. If in doubt, simply click on the RSS feed below, or follow the links to the Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts applications to subscribe.
- CarExpert Podcast RSS Feed
- CarExpert Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- CarExpert Podcast on Google Podcasts
- CarExpert Podcast on Spotify
- CarExpert Podcast on Podbean