Canada’s top motorcycle riders take over CTMP’s legendary Grand Prix circuit with a unique three feature race format for the Canadian National Superbike Championship (CSBK) (one race Saturday and two Sunday) to decide the championship. Titles will also be on the line in other pro and amateur national classes.
Be sure to visit the paddock areas, located on the circuit infield at the north end near the start/finish straight. Access to the paddock is included with your event ticket purchase. Bring your marker, autograph book, and camera because you’ll have excellent opportunities to meet and speak with the riders. And for a great selection of race souvenirs, merchandise, and other cool items, our CTMP Merchandise Trailer is the place to go, located near the paddock restaurant area.
CLICK HERE FOR INFO AND TICKETS
Advanced Discount Tickets – available until August 10th
• $60 per person for Weekend Super Tickets
• $40 per person for Race Day Sunday Tickets
• General Camping is just $50 (tent or pop-up trailer)
• $70 for RV`s (or hard-bodied trailers)
At The Gate – after August 10th
• $70 for Weekend Super Tickets
• General Camping is $60 (tent or pop-up trailer)
• $80 for RV`s (or hard-bodied trailers)
• Single-day tickets are $30 for Saturday and $45 for Sunday
***We only accept Cash,Visa, MasterCard or Debit for the At Gate Purchases***