If you’re looking for a spacious luxury wagon, then the Volvo V90 is the right choice because of its combination of reliability, comfort, safety & amenities. You’ll take notice that the 2021 edition has been given a facelift, giving you an even more elegant exterior than before.
Some of the updated design cues you’ll see in the 2021 Volvo V90 at our dealership serving Wayne NJ include:
- New front fascia styling with a reworked grille & iconic Volvo ironmark
- Redesigned rear fascia featuring hidden tailpipes and taillights with a welcome sequence
- Updated rear spoiler
- Bold wheel design choices
- Additional paint color & upholstery options
Looks aren’t all that the Volvo V90 has to offer. With that being said, let’s take a look at some other highlights of this model for 2021.
What’s Inside the 2021 Volvo V90
The centerpiece of every 2021 Volvo V90 at our dealership serving Hawthorne NJ is the award-winning Sensus Connect 9” touchscreen display that gives you the feel of a tablet and a 4-tile layout (navigation, audio, phone & apps) with each tile enlarging when selected. You’ll be in control of your infotainment experience thanks to features such as:
- 4G LTE connectivity with an in-car Wi-Fi hotspot
- Sensus navigation system
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto for integrating your smartphone
- Bluetooth hands-free calling & audio streaming
- Voice control capability
- USB inputs for charging mobile devices
And what better way to enjoy your entertainment than with a Bowers & Wilkins Premium Sound system? This audio offering provides studio-quality clarity & realism thanks to the use of 19 high-end speakers including a tweeter-on-top center speaker, new Double-Dome aluminum tweeters & a next-gen mid-range speaker, along with various room modes to give you different vibes.
Here are a few other highlights of the 2021 V90:
- 12.3″ digital driver display behind the steering wheel showing navigation, media & speed information
- 4-zone electronic climate control system with an air quality system & stylish vertical air blades
- Natural matte finish wood framed inside a single-piece metal spine wrapping around the dashboard
- Volvo On Call app compatibility to perform vehicle functions remotely from your smartphone
How the 2021 Volvo V90 Keeps You Safe
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) gave the highest rating of Top Safety Pick+ to the 2021 Volvo V90 and 2021 Volvo V90 Cross Country models you can get at our Bergen County NJ dealership location. That’s because of its exceptional performance in collision testing, use of headlights and front crash prevention in vehicle-to-vehicle & vehicle-to-pedestrian evaluation.
A few of the amazing safety features you can get in the V90 include:
- Pilot Assist that automatically steers, accelerates & brakes the car in one lane of traffic at speeds up to 80 mph
- Blind spot information system with steer assist & rear cross traffic alert
- Oncoming lane mitigation to automatically center your Volvo back into your lane at speeds from 37-87 mph
- AWD system to maximize traction & control in inclement weather like snow, ice & rain and on various terrains
- Body constructed with ultra high-strength steel & impact-absorbing crumple zones to minimize injury in the event of a crash
One option that you’ll enjoy is the heads-up display since it actually projects vital vehicle information onto the windshield. This means you’ll be able to keep your eyes on the road more and look down at the dashboard less.
Volvo Cars Ramsey will help you find the right 2021 Volvo V90 or V90 Cross Country to meet your specific driving needs. Contact our team today to learn more about this safe, feature-packed luxury wagon!