Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) sends ultimatum to buyers who keep delaying deliveries
- Elon Musk has now unloaded about $10 billion of Tesla (TSLA) stock
- Tesla increases prices globally as supply chain issues persist
- Tesla is offering free Supercharging in off-peak hours to help alleviate holiday traffic
- Tesla asks Full Self-Driving Beta drivers to accept being recorded in case of a crash or ‘safety risk’
- GM’s Hummer EV has 329-mile range, ‘Edition 1’ deliveries start in December
- Rivian R1S and R1T customers get their delivery windows: as early as March 2022
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.